Departing from either Glasgow or Edinburgh we head to the gateway of the Highlands in the heart of Scotland’s rural Perthshire.
Available Monday – Friday, on a date of your choice, subject to availability. Tour must be booked in advance. Max 6 persons.
Available all year round. Price depends on number of persons.
- 09:00 Meet your Executive Driver/Guide Brenda Anderson at your home/hotel accommodation.
- Journey to an organic family farm with light refreshments on arrival.
- Tour of farm and unique insight into Scotland’s most famous breed, Aberdeen Angus.
- Organic Aberdeen Angus Prime Steak Tasting Experience. Paired with delicious local Beer.
- Onwards journey to Scotland’s oldest Whisky Distillery, Glenturret (home of Scotland’s favourite whisky, Famous Grouse).
- Dessert, Coffee and a welcome dram at the Distillery.
- In-depth Distillery Tour, Tasting of 4 exceptional Glenturret Highland Single Malts in the specially created warehouse sample rooms.
- Are you a Master Blender? Test your sensory skills with a Malt Challenge and receive guidance in art of blending your very own whisky to take home.
- 18:00 Arrive back in Edinburgh/Glasgow at your home/hotel accommodation.
This itinerary is available for Private Booking (2 – 6 people) on a day that suits you (subject to availability) and a departure city of your choice. Simply contact us and state ‘Tour – Blend your own Whisky & Aberdeen Angus Prime Steak Tasting Experience’ along with the number of people you wish to book for. Cost per person is based on numbers.
If you have a larger group simply get in touch for options!