Join in the Scottish Food & Drink Fortnight celebrations sweeping across Scotland in this one day VIP Cultural and Gastro Food tour that brings food lovers from around the world together on Wednesday 11th September 2019.
Guided by our very own Brenda Anderson, World Food Travel Association Ambassador for Scotland and recently voted in the Top 100 Women in Tourism for 2018, your foodie filled day includes an insight on the production of Smoked Salmon by Loch Lomond and a super fresh Scottish Seafood lunch. To round off the day there’s a guided visit to Downtown Abbey’s fictional ‘Duneagle Castle’ Inverary Castle and a off course a few extra goodies along the way. Forks at the ready – this is Scotland on a plate!
From Glasgow our journey meanders to the shores of Loch Lomond and further west to the heart of sublime seafood Scotland. Forks at the ready folks!
This special limited offer tour is only available on Wednesday 11th September 2019.
- 0900h Meet your Tour Director and Executive Driver. Depart Glasgow City Centre.
- Smoked Salmon Smokehouse We’ll journey to Scotland’s newest smokehouse in its idyllic setting on the banks of Loch Lomond, home to the Head of the Colquhoun Clan. After a unique insight on production, you’ll enjoy a delicious light tasting from their speciality range and a welcome refreshment.
- Enjoy a wander through Luss, a beautiful conservation village on the loch.
- Premium Scottish Seafood Lunch with a welcome refreshment. You simply can’t eat any fresher than when the seafood is plucked straight from the tranquil loch you are sitting by!
- Inverary Castle Visit. You are cordially invited into the magnificent home and gardens of the current Duke of Argyll for an interesting visit into the lives of this much-loved Scottish family.
- 1730h Arrive back in Glasgow and receive your momento gift of your day.
- Tour must be booked in advance. Departs from Glasgow at 9am, returning by 5pm. (Transfers to pick up point can be arranged from Edinburgh upon request).
Book directly on the website.
Personal expenses and drinks except any listed on the itinerary are not included.
If you have a larger group, simply get in touch for options.
The Tour must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. (All tours are filled on a first come first served basis). Departs Glasgow at 9.00am. Returning around 5.30pm. Transfer to meeting point available from Edinburgh upon request.