Escape the city and relax on this exquisite food and drink day trip of a lifetime, which includes a Scottish seafood lunch with wine close to one of Scotland’s most famous lochs.
A speciality craft ale tasting experience, a whisky distillery tour and a chance to uncover the secrets of Scotland’s world respected smoked salmon adds to the highlights on this trip to the unspoilt and beautiful west coast highlands.
Heading west from Glasgow we travel towards tranquil Loch Lomond and beyond to an area famed for its beauty, its oysters, mussels, langoustines and other world class shellfish.
This tour is available for private/exclusive groups of 2 – 14 persons on a date of your choice. Available all year round (subject to availability). Price depends on number of persons. For enquiries contact [email protected]
- Morning coffee with shortbread
- An insight and tasting at a premium Scottish smoked salmon smokehouse
- Malt Whisky Distillery visit and tasting
- Craft ale tasting experience in the micro-brewery
- Scottish speciality lunch in an award winning loch-side seafood restaurant with wine
- Luxury transportation with driver and food/drink expert guide
- On-board hospitality basket
Tour must be booked in advance. Price is per person. Departs from Glasgow at 9am. Returning by 6pm.
To book this Day Tour, please choose your date and click the Book Now button!
The Tour must be booked in advance. Max 12 persons. Price is per person. Departs from Glasgow at 8.30am. Returning by 6.00pm.
This tour is available for a Private Booking (2 – 14 people) on a day that suits you (subject to availability). Please contact us providing details of the number of people you wish to book for. Cost per person is based on numbers.
If you have a larger group simply get in touch for options!