In our first episode you’re joining us on a virtual journey through the food-lovers rural Kingdom of Fife and the glorious City of Glasgow!
- A one-hour taste laden virtual trip to Scotland
- Discover the heritage and cultural flavour of two very different yet dynamic destinations
- Delve deep into traditional and modern Scottish cuisine with iconic ingredients and recipes
- Be inspired by stories of chefs, producers, fishermen, farmers and more
- Suitable for the whole family
- Under 12’s free certificate if you can find #HappyHaggis on-tour!
Brought to you by Scotland’s Food Experts, Brenda Anderson & Wendy Barrie.
Come and celebrate the #WorldFoodTravelDay with us.
Sunday 18 April 2021 18:00 hours (BST)
£10 per household. Delivered via Zoom.
You’re in safe hands!
Brenda Anderson is the Founding Director of Tasting Scotland Gourmet Journeys & Events as well as the Ambassador in Scotland for the World Food Travel Association. Cook, campaigner & food writer, Wendy is the Founding Director of Scottish Food Guide & Scottish Cheese Trail, and Leader in Scotland for Slow Food Ark of Taste.
Both are award-winning across food, travel and tourism and are highly regarded across the globe for their passion and purpose in bringing people around the table to enjoy the heart, soul and seasonal flavours of Scotland.
From your favourite armchair to the Kingdom of Fife and Glasgow.
Sunday 18 April 2021 at 18:00 hours (BST)
Access for one device to enjoy this virtual tour. Suitable for all the family!
Numbers are limited, so book now to secure your seat.
Bookings available up to 1 hour before the tour start time (subject to availability).