Our ‘Join Fellow Foodies’ tours give you the chance to meet food lovers from around the world and share in the love of great food and drink!
This day tour includes a mystery stop that changes with the season (but is guaranteed to be delicious!), a super fresh Scottish Seafood lunch and a visit to Downtown Abbey’s fictional ‘Duneagle Castle’ Inverary Castle. Forks at the ready!
From Glasgow our journey meanders to the shores of Loch Lomond and further west to the heart of sublime seafood Scotland. Forks at the ready folks!
This tour is available every Wednesday from April – October. (Subject to availability).
The Castle visit it replaced with a visit to a Malt Whisky Distillery for a tour and tasting from November – March. (See the Seafood & Scotch Food Tour for details).
- 0900h Meet your Tour Director and Executive Driver. Depart Glasgow City Centre.
- Smoked Salmon Smokehouse We’ll journey to Scotland’s newest smokehouse in its idyllic setting on the banks of Loch Lomond, home to the Head of the Colquhoun Clan. After a unique insight on production, you’ll enjoy a delicious light tasting from their speciality range and a welcome refreshment.
- Enjoy a wander through Luss, a beautiful conservation village on the loch.
- Premium Scottish Seafood Lunch with a welcome refreshment. You simply can’t eat any fresher than when the seafood is plucked straight from the tranquil loch you are sitting by!
- Inverary Castle Visit. You are cordially invited into the magnificent home and gardens of the current Duke of Argyll for an interesting visit into the lives of this much-loved Scottish family.
- 1700h Arrive back in Glasgow and receive your momento gift of your day.
- Tour must be booked in advance. Departs from Glasgow at 9am, returning by 5pm. (Transfers to pick up point can be arranged from Edinburgh upon request).
Book directly and contact Tasting Scotland to advise which date you would like to join the tour. This tour is available every Wednesday.
Personal expenses and drinks except any listed on the itinerary are not included.
If you have a larger group, simply get in touch for options.
The Tour must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. (All tours are filled on a first come first served basis). Departs Glasgow at 9.00am. Returning by 5.30pm. Transfer to meeting point available from Edinburgh upon request.