There is no better way to enjoy Scotland’s food and drink than in safe hands of Brenda Anderson, the World Food Travel Association Ambassador for Scotland.
Savour the regional flavours of this great food and drink nation, gain a private and unique behind-the-scenes insight at an organic Aberdeen Angus Beef farm and discover what makes Famous Grouse Whisky Scotland’s favourite drink.
Departing from either Glasgow or Edinburgh we head to the gateway of the Highlands in the heart of Scotland’s rural Perthshire.
Available Monday – Friday, subject to availability. Tour must be booked in advance. Max 6 persons.
Available all year round. Price depends on number of persons.
- 09:00 Meet your Executive Driver/Guide Brenda Anderson at your home/hotel accommodation.
- Journey to an organic family farm with light refreshments on arrival.
- Tour of farm and unique insight into Scotland’s most famous breed, Aberdeen Angus.
- Organic Aberdeen Angus Prime Steak Tasting Experience. Paired with delicious local Beer.
- Onwards journey to Scotland’s oldest Whisky Distillery, Glenturret (home of Scotland’s favourite whisky, Famous Grouse).
- Dessert, Coffee and a welcome dram at the Distillery.
- Famous Grouse Experience Whisky Distillery Tour and Tasting
- 17:30 Arrive back in Edinburgh/Glasgow at your home/hotel accommodation.
Tour must be booked in advance.
This itinerary is available for Private Booking (2 – 6 people) on a day that suits you (subject to availability) and a departure city of your choice. Simply contact us and state ‘Tour – Malt Whisky Distillery & Aberdeen Angus Prime Steak Tasting Experience, along with the number of people you wish to book for. Cost per person is based on numbers.
If you have a larger group simply get in touch for options!