This is a very special food and whisky day tour created specially as the perfect present for Fathers Day on Sunday 17 June. If your dad definitely deserves the VIP treatment this is it!
There’s a special Smoked Salmon and Trout Tasting at a Loch Lomond smokehouse (along with tips on how they can smoke their own if they love to cook), a super fresh Scottish Seafood lunch by Loch Fyne and a special multi-whisky tasting and tour at the Glengoyne Whisky Distillery.
This is a food and whisky Father’s Day present that dad will remember for years to come. You could even join him if you want, putting you in the good books for even longer! Departs from Glasgow and includes lots of tales from Scotland’s culinary and whisky past!
From Glasgow our journey meanders to the shores of Loch Lomond and further west to the heart of sublime seafood Scotland. Our return journey includes a multi-whisky tasting at the Highland Glengoyne Distillery.
This tour is available on Sunday 17 June 2018. Departing from Glasgow at 09:00h and returning by 17:00h.
- 0900h Meet your Tour Director and Executive Driver. Depart Glasgow City Centre.
- Smoked Salmon Smokehouse We’ll journey to Scotland’s newest smokehouse in its idyllic setting on the banks of Loch Lomond, home to the Head of the Colquhoun Clan. After a unique insight on production, you’ll enjoy a delicious light tasting from their speciality range and a welcome refreshment.
- Enjoy a wander through Luss, a beautiful conservation village on the loch.
- Premium Scottish Seafood Lunch with a welcome refreshment. You simply can’t eat any fresher than when the seafood is plucked straight from the tranquil loch you are sitting by!
- Malt Whisky Distillery Visit. A multi-whisky tasting and distillery tour at the Glengoyne Malt Whisky Distillery.
- 1700h Arrive back in Glasgow and receive your momento gift of your day.
- Tour must be booked in advance. Departs from Glasgow at 9am, returning by 5pm. (Transfers to pick up point can be arranged from Edinburgh upon request).
Book directly on the website or contact [email protected] if you have any queries.
Personal expenses and drinks except any listed on the itinerary are not included.
If you have a larger group, simply get in touch for options.
The Tour must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. (All tours are filled on a first come first served basis). Departs Glasgow at 9.00am. Returning by 5.00pm. Transfer to meeting point available from Edinburgh upon request.