Stirling is a city rich in historical battle heritage and of strategic importance to controlling the nation of Scotland in the past, we enjoy a journey to this area known as the ‘Gateway to the Highlands’. If there were to be a battle today for producing award winning food and drink in the area there would be only one winner. The artisans. Join us to meet them.
This tour is available for private/exclusive groups of 2 – 7 persons on a date of your choice. Available all year round (subject to availability). Price depends on number of persons. Contact us for details.
- Entry ticket and full guided tour of Stirling Castle
- 2 food/drink producer visits for unique behind the scenes insights/tour & tastings: award winning artisan Smoked Salmon producer & a Malt Whisky Distillery
- Luxury transportation with private food & drink expert guide
- Morning Coffee
- Pick up and return from/to your accommodation
- Tour must be booked in advance. Departs from Glasgow at 9am, returning by 6pm. (Also available from Edinburgh on request).
Price: Dependent on numbers. For a price simply contact us quoting the tour name, the date you’d prefer and the number of people.
If you have a larger group, simply get in touch for options.
The Tour must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. Price is per person. Departs Glasgow at 9am. Returning by 6.00pm. Available from Edinburgh upon request.