A super fresh Scottish Seafood lunch by Loch Fyne and a special multi-whisky tasting and tour at a malt whisky distillery on this delicious day tour are included on this tour along with one extra mystery stop!
Departs from Glasgow and includes lots of tales from Scotland’s culinary and whisky past from your expert guide!
From Glasgow our journey meanders to the shores of Loch Lomond and further west to the heart of sublime seafood Scotland. Our return journey includes a tour and tasting at a Malt Whisky Distillery.
This tour is available on request. Subject to availability. Departing from Glasgow at 09:00h and returning by 17:00h.
- 0900h Meet your Tour Director and Executive Driver. Depart Glasgow City Centre.
- Enjoy a wander through Luss, a beautiful conservation village on the loch.
- Premium Scottish Seafood Lunch with a welcome refreshment. You simply can’t eat any fresher than when the seafood is plucked straight from the tranquil loch you are sitting by!
- Malt Whisky Distillery Visit. A whisky tasting and distillery tour.
- Special Mystery Stop – which we know you’ll love – along the way!
- 1700h Arrive back in Glasgow and receive your momento gift of your day.
- Tour must be booked in advance. Departs from Glasgow at 9am, returning by 5pm. (Transfers to pick up point can be arranged from Edinburgh upon request).
Book directly on the website or contact [email protected] if you have any queries.
Personal expenses and drinks except any listed on the itinerary are not included.
Minimum group size is 5. Maximum is 7. If you have a larger group, simply get in touch for options.
The Tour must be booked in advance and is subject to availability. (All tours are filled on a first come first served basis). Departs Glasgow at 9.00am. Returning by 5.00pm. Transfer to meeting point available from Edinburgh upon request.